what do i do

I am concerned my husband may need some counseling. I would bring it up but every time i point out a flaw or tell him im tired of his attitude he throws a fit and threatens to kick me out. what am i supposed to do???

SLVN_Jen

Asked by SLVN_Jen at 8:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• U need to decide if u want to stay w/him-issues and all. I am going thru the same thing w/so, and we are having a baby together. If u want to talk email me. I really do know where u r right now. I try to bring stuff up to so and I get the"well then I'll get the baby." it's his attack because he thinks it scares me. I am sooo not scared lol he wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court.but it still hurts that he cannot talk things out w/o having a tantrum.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• as they say, you can't help someone who doesn't want your help.
    Anonymous

• Go for some counseling yourself to learn how to deal with it. I'm not being facetious.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Go get these books. They will, I guarentee, help you out if you really read them and put their principals to work.

Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
    Becoming the Woman of His Dreams by Sharon Jaynes
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2008