Mothers allowing children to fight?

http://www.fox59.com/news/crime/wxin-randolph-county-fight-mothers-face-felony-charges-for-allowing-daughters-to-fight-20110908,0,1730185.column

Apparently, these two mothers not only allowed their teen daughters to fight, but stopped others from breaking up the fight. They're both receiving felony charges. On the news Facebook page, there are actually people claiming that it's a good idea. I just can't believe some people. Thoughts?

Ok...and can someone make it a clicky for me? :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 9:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 9:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2011

• Oh..and there's a video of the fight at the link.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2011

• Thanks, love. :)

I really should figure out how to do that already, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2011

• I just don't get the mentality of some people. Seriously.
    Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 9:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2011

• Did you see the video? Ugh. Someone asked a question earlier, asking what "white trash" is exactly. I wish I had seen this video then. This is a perfect example. It seriously disgusts me, especially when I listen to the ignorant mother talk about it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2011

• Yeah I watched it. I swear she looked stoned. And she was trying SO HARD to squeeze a tear out. Pfft, she was probably the one on the video screaming "Tear her up"
    Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 9:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2011

• omg really!!! thats horrible! i understand going there to settle something as far as talking it out but that was freaking brutal...i cant believe the moms didnt want to break it up!! i think sometimes (very rarly) kids need to fight things out but not like that. i would never allow my dd do sit there a beat the hell out of some chick and for me not to break it up i mean wtf do thses ppl think they are doing!? and all they bystanders there should be ashamed of themselfs!! there were other adults there just watching!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2011

• op you are right thats a prime example of "white trash"!!!! wtf are thse moms thinking??
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2011

• LovingSAHMommy, my first thought when I saw the video was "white trash". I really just don't understand why people want to live like that and act like that.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2011

• tsk tskwow...just wow...

mommy_wambles

Answer by mommy_wambles at 10:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2011