Does anyone have any Ovualtion prediction tests laying around?

If anyone has some that they dont need I would love to have them. Hey I would even pay the shipping on them! They are so expensive online and at the store. Just thought I would try to save some money and get them out of someones way!!!

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think I have 3 boxes, I got them when I was TTC, and i was pregant but lost the baby and we are not planning anymore. My husband is a marine so with the insurance they paid for them.If you want them let me know, but paying for shipping, i might not be able to, money is tight with us.

Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• just go to fertilityfriend.com and that will help you from begining to end! Me and a friend of mine did and we both have children from using it
    determind

Answer by determind at 9:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2008