When some one asks you to pray

for them and you say you will, do you really? I think a lot of people say this to be polite. Am I wrong? No bashing PLEASE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm the same - I send up a prayer right away. Then I add them to my prayer list until I hear that their prayer has been answered.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• No I usually do right then and there... just quit what I'm doing and say a quick prayer. It's not a hard thing to do.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I usually do it right then as well. I used to on the ambulance. I would say a prayer for every patient. When someone died at the hospital or in the field, I would also say a prayer right then.
    Anonymous

• I try to do it right then and there, because if I don't, I will forget to pray for that person later. Which is what I actually think happens with most people, they just forget.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Nope, I do it while I'm thinking about it so I don't forget.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i do it immediately..
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I try to do it right then.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I pray for them the second I read it or hear of it even if its a small small prayer.. every praer counts!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 1:06 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I agree with all the other posters...I pray right then. However, I will admit that it was a nicety that I used to say alot and never follow through with the prayer. I felt convicted over it and decided that if I say I am going to pray...then I better. Otherwise...I don't say it.

Let your yea's be yea's and your no's be no's.
    Anonymous

• I also am in agreement. As soon as I see the message I say a prayer. If I remember their names I write them down and put them on a sticky note near my computer and when I look up I remember to pray for them again.
    PurpleCristal

Answer by PurpleCristal at 1:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2009