kyro syrup

has anyone used kyro syrup for their babies consatpation? if so how much how often and did you use the light or dark one?

marissad

Asked by marissad at 8:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Health

• you use dark and i used like three ounces of water with a dollop of syrup. just until you can see the color or taste the sweetness. it is basicaly sugar water. it is not going to hurt your child the docs even reccomend it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i used it and I just poured in it the bottle, just estimating whatever I thought was right. Your child can not overdose on Karo it will just make them go that much more.I used light
    determind

Answer by determind at 8:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i used clear juice.. and it worked for my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• try pear juice it works great ...in baby isle
    Diamant

Answer by Diamant at 11:51 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• You shouldn't give babies karo syrup. It risks bottulism just like honey. Try the pear juice.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 1, 2009