What Should I do???

My bf always complains that I don't have enough time for him bc im caring for the baby. But when he gets home from work (he works from 9-12 am then 3-9pm) he would rather go to the "gym" with his buddies or when he actually comes home he always gets online and then ignores me. I want to spend time with him but by the time he is ready to do anything with me its really late like midnight or 1. Ive tried telling him to spend time with me when he gets home and then get on the computer when i go to bed at 11. But he just ignored my suggestion. Ne ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• men are such idiots lol. what is it w/them that it always has to be on their terms? I would tell him if he wants so badly to feel like he is the center of your world then he better step up and make u believe u are the center of his. u (and me too, i'm pg) have enough to deal w/ without that crap.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Set a special night aside once a month. Get a babysitter and spend some time together. It doesn't matter what you do...you can watch a movie at home go eat dinner somewhere...whatever. It helps you two feel like you still have time for each other. =) Good luck.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 8:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2008