What should I do????

Ok so Im just over 37 weeks and I have been having BH for about a month now. All today I felt sick to my stomach and for the past hour or so Ive been having cramping along with stomach tightening and everytime it happens the baby stops moving. I started timing them and they are
12:11-12:14, 12:17-12:21, 12:25-12:26, 12:27-12:30. They arent completly regular and they dont hurt to the point where I cant move but its harder to breathe and walking isnt helping at all. Any advice?

Samantha2863

Asked by Samantha2863 at 12:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• And I have back pain and the tightness is getting stronger but not the cramping. Please help!!
    Samantha2863

Comment by Samantha2863 (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2011

• personally i would call the hospital and get professional advice, cause it sounds like labor to me
    or you could try the laying on your side trick feet up and relax as if to relieve BH
    but i would call
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2011

• I would call your doctor and ask them. They will tell you if they want you to go in or not! Good luck mama!
    layawatling

Answer by layawatling at 12:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2011

• Same thing happened to me last year when I was pregnant with my son, it's your body's way of preparing you for having your little bundle. Unless the pain becomes completely unbareable or your water breaks.mucus plud/bloody show I would try to relax, deep breaths, keep you feet up and relax! ;)
    xo_charleigh_ox

Answer by xo_charleigh_ox at 12:41 AM on Sep. 9, 2011

• Im just really nervous. This is my first and I have no idea whats going on. Im going to time them for a little bit longer and if it keeps up ill call. Thank you ladies :) Its nice to have the support!
    Samantha2863

Comment by Samantha2863 (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Sep. 9, 2011

• The only thing the docs office will tell u is to go to labor and delivery...they will put u on a monitor...I was in L&D probably 6 times before I actually had my daughter....just to be on the safe side, that's what i would do...they don't care if u go in...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:59 AM on Sep. 9, 2011

• All they told me is to drink water and lay down. This whole nothing changing thing is driving me nuts lol. If I wasnt in so much pain I wouldnt mind waiting but I cant take this anymore. Hopefully things will go by faster.
    Samantha2863

Comment by Samantha2863 (original poster) at 2:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2011

• I would suggest getting out of the house for a walk or anything really to get your mind off it. When it's time to go in, you'll know :) Good luck :)
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 10:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2011