Finding out

Did anyone find out they were pregnant really late? I was 7 months,had a regular period and gained no weight before I found out.

kmstanfo

Asked by kmstanfo at 8:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• With one I found out late - around 5 months - I like you had my period the entire pregnancy and brushed off symptoms because of that , it was when I felt kicking that I knew for sure.
    The rest of my pregnancies were normal and I knew from the beginning..
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• oh my gosh, no way...i knew i was pregnant before a positive test result. so, about 4 weeks pregnant.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• 2 months with my first, no periods for 3 months, but that wasn't even a clue to me!!
    5 weeks with my second. Should have know since my first sign was at 2 weeks.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• When I look back there were signs...but they were so far apart and so subtle that I never put it together.
    kmstanfo

Answer by kmstanfo at 9:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Oh Lord no.... I was 3wks4days with my first, and about 4 wks with this one. I just KNOW when it happens. You never felt kicks before 7 months? I bet you were beyond shocked to find out that you were about to have a baby in 2-3 months!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yea I was preety shocked. And no I never felt any kicking. I was really gassy so Im preety sure I mis taked gas for kicking. But after I found out I was immediately put on bed rest so the baby could gain weight. After I gained a lil baby belly I could tell the difference bw kicking and gas
    kmstanfo

Answer by kmstanfo at 10:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008