What is your favorite laundry detergent?

I have always loved Gain - I usually use powdered. I also recently tried All Small & Mighty in the Clean & Fresh scent (I think) and really liked that. What do you use?

PurplePen

Asked by PurplePen at 8:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Home & Garden

• gain
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Tide with a touch of Downey
    I am not fond of the gain scents at all.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Gain, the regular green bottle one.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• ARIEL!!! It smells so good and they have another one with downey added!

Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• We have sensitive skin in this house - so everything is fragrance free. I use ALL Free & Clear
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Tide Apple mango tango is the best!
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 9:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• tide, i love tide. And i've tried like 20 different types of deterget and i get so sick of the smell so quick but have been using tide for almost 6 months now and still love it. I know, i'm weird. But i guess it's kinda like perfume, if you smell to much of it for to long, sometimes you start to hate it.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I use gain, my current favorite it the one with baking soda, it just smells so fresh!
    PatCarMom

Answer by PatCarMom at 11:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I love the smell of gain, but it doesnt seem to get out the stains! I've been using Tide Total--It smells great! And Tide seems to be the strongest against the stains. Any other suggestions for the stain removal?
    ramundson

Answer by ramundson at 2:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I switch between Gain, Tide, All, and Arm & Hammer. I refuse to use the generic brands because they make us itch and my girls break out. We're using the All unscented and dye free for the baby clothes we are washing for my granddaughter that is due in Feb. 2009, but we use the nicely scented detergents for our regular clothes. I use a liquid because it dissolves better.
    I don't like my softener mixed with my detergent because I prefer my clothes to be "washed" first and then softened. I also use Clorox II or Vivid for brighter colors. The Vivid works extremely well on colors!! I use the Downey softener and try different scents.
    I never use the Mountain scents - hate those.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2008