Just found out that my friend is marrying someone 34 years her senior..

She's 18 and he's 52. What are your views on this age gap? Or do you think that love is not restrained by ages?

tripletmomtobe

Asked by tripletmomtobe at 8:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i personally think its gross. does he have money?? i could ever do that.. yuck thats older than my dad
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• wow i would freak out! i mean my DH is 6 years older than me but WOW
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• No krazyash023 I don't think he's got money at all.
    tripletmomtobe

Answer by tripletmomtobe at 9:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I could never do it personally, but hey everybody needs love so who are we to decide who should love who. Just try and be supportive, she'll get enough negativity everywhere else.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• that makes it even worse then lol. there is nooo way i could ever do that. i would probably make fun of my friend if they did that. not gonna lie
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I think its none of anyone business. Everyone deserves love and age doesn't define who you click with. If you love someone then you should be with that person. I think that people need to keep there noses outta other peoples life and let them be happy. Age has nothing to do with the person they are or how someone feels about another person.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 9:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yes I will be supportive, personally I don't have a problem with it but other friends of ours are literally shunning her so I wanted other's opinions.
    tripletmomtobe

Answer by tripletmomtobe at 9:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• well I personally think it is gross, because that is how old my dad is, but True love doesnt care about age, age is just a number
    Anonymous

• Love may not be constrained by age, but every day living is. That is too much of a gap for me to think anything but EW EW EW!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I think that is a little gross, but that is my opinion. I know at 18 I was not ready to get married let alone to someone who was 52.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2008