For Real?!?!?

I was just reading one of the questions about a woman with dark skin in her armpit and one of the answers was to get it bleached and she said you can also get your "bung hole" (my words not hers) bleached!?!?! For real? People really do that? LOL I could never imagine caring what my bung hole looks like! Would you do it?

teddybear515

Asked by teddybear515 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Honestly the only time my honey is looking there is during sex and when were that far into it he doesnt care what it looks like.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• well when a guy is doing you from behind that area is sorta exposed and alot of people are into up close and personal anal play so yea id do it!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I sawit on an episode of Dr. 90210...the woman was a porn star though, haha.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I saw something about that on TV once. I have no idea what I was watching, but apparently that area can be bleached. Who would even care? I just don't know.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I don't know I just don't have the time to care about it! LOL I have way too much other stuff to do!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• And I thought getting your teeth bleached was bad!
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 9:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• gross. What is even the point?
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 9:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I wax my "bung hole" lol.
    Anonymous