Adult relationships.

Ok what do people think of a gf in a commited relationship with kids dating another women. Ok heres the low down she's in a commited relationship with her bf to whom she has kids with but she also has a gf to which the bf is ok with. I just want to know what people think about this type of thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• to each his own
    Anonymous

• hey only God can judge
    Anonymous

• if everybody involved knows and is OK with it, then nothing wrong, like the first poster said, to each his (or her) own
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 9:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i feel sorry for the kids and the bf! nasty hope she doesnt bring him an std!
    and its not a commited relationship like that!
    Anonymous

• That's NOT a commited relationship. But hey to each their own I guess. Poor kiddos though.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 9:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I think that it's fine as long as the children are taken into consideration. That means don't allow your relationships to interfere with your time with them, and do not introduce these people to your kids until you're sure they're going to be in your children's lives for a very long time.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 10:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• (I wouldn't call that an adult relationship, personally, thoug.. I find it very childish.)
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 10:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• where's the committment to one person, if there are two? how can you be committed to someone, but have another on the side? if its an open relationship, which it apparently is, ok..fine. but its not a committment to either. jmo
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Nastey
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• As long as they all agree then I see no problem

Answer by admckenzie at 10:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2008