I don't understaned the privacy here

Hi. New to the site. Reading posts about people getting personal information and posts I've written. My ex can find me here? How do I prevent that? Thanks for the info.

rowansmom821

Asked by rowansmom821 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I believe it needs to be set so only friends you ADD can see your profile .
    Anything written in groups would be fair game.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Hi rowansmom821,

At CafeMom, we take privacy and security issues very seriously. We believe CafeMom gives some of the best and most comprehensive tools to protect your security.

It is in your hands to control their privacy, so we want to make sure you know what is available.

Here is a link to our CafeMom Security and Privacy Tips. We hope that this information helps answer your questions:

http://www.cafemom.com/about/privacy_tips.php

Thank you,

\\ The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yes, and please do not post pics of your kids, or any names. I hate it when people do that. Anyone can find someone if they really want to. Also pics have a way of being photoshopped and posted all over the internet. Do not take that chance with your kids pictures. Sure they are cute, but keep them to yourself.
    Anonymous