is it worth it??

The earliest i can test is tommorow morning but this month we really werent trying so to say but not preventing i have been feeling really light headed my nipples are sensitive but not sore at all ive just been feeling a little weird so do you think it would even be worth it to test or should i just wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• When do u start your period ??? It it regular ?? It would hurt to test tomorrow. Unless you can't afford the test then wait. What your feeling could be that your pregnant or it could be in your head.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i should start on the 4th and i don't think its in my head this month because we have been trying since june and this month we finally just quit trying and quit charting and temping ect... and its not really the test i have 3 or 4 of them from previous months of ttc
    Anonymous

• Dollar Tree has pregnancy tests -- $1 each. Go get you a handful of those and whenever you think you might be pregnant, but a day or two before your period still -- use one of those. Then you don't have to feel so bad about wasting money when you could've just waited another couple days for your period. I bought a few of those for myself for next month. :)
    CarrieH77

Answer by CarrieH77 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Well the funny thing is once you stop trying it usualy happens. I think you may be . It's not to early to find out . Good Luck
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• so maybe ill test ill just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best wish me luck
    Anonymous

• I'll pray for u tonight !!! Keep us up to date !!!!!
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Not for nothing, but those are the same symptoms I had when I got pg. Go get a test. Good luck!
    patsfan013

Answer by patsfan013 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2008