I was recently sick so I stopped my birth control and then I was just going to wait til I started my period to start it again but that was 7 days ago and I have still not started my period. Has anyone else had this happen to them and if so were you pregnant. I dont feel like I am but I cant help but wonder

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I feel it's probably hormonal. Since you stopped your BC your body may be confused and your period is out of sync.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i was only on the pill for a few months.. andn i am going through th same thing its now been 2 month with no period. i'm not complaining bout that part. but i don't know why its taking so long.. i've taking 4 tests all negative.
    Anonymous

• You could have confused your body by stopping your birth control. That and getting sick can mess with your period. If you haven't had your period the entire time you were on the pill and got a negitive pregnancy test, then you need to talk to your doctor. There are plenty of women that don't have periods for months without a good explanation, but most of the time it is your body telling you something.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I had this same thing happen to me a few months ago. I was freaking out because I thought I was pregnant because I went like 3 weeks with no period but I kept feeling like I was going to get one. Well I finally started so I would just say it just messes up your body a little
    Logansmommy1228

Answer by Logansmommy1228 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2009