32 Weeks, Headache, back pain, vaginal pain, ect..... HELP?

So i had an appointment today and everything was fine till a few hours later after my appointment with the doctor. Well im 32 weeks Pregnant i have a headache it feels like im getting a fever, my back hurts, i feel kinda weak when i walk and latley my vagina has been hurting and i feel pain in that area but i dont feel the baby pushing in that area at all. What can this be???? Help Please!

Araceli361

Asked by Araceli361 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• just normal symptoms of pregnancy. as far as possibly getting a fever though, you could be getting sick.

everything else sounds normal.
    Anonymous

• sounds like you are getting a cold. as for the back ache and the weakness when walking these are all normal things that happen to us ladies around this time in pregnancy. don't woprry it only makes things worse
    Moma_bear

Answer by Moma_bear at 9:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Oh ok thanks ladys. What about this pain im getting in my vaginal area???
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i have that pain in my vagina as well and im 32 weeks too. it must be normal ... just pressure and stuff...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Welcome to week 32 ladies! :)
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 9:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• yeah but i dont feel any pressure in that area all i feel is pain well not that bad of a pain but it still hurts.
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 9:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• The baby could be really low plus your muscles are starting to relax down there. Same thing happen to me with my second baby. I am now on my 3rd and 21weeks and already starting to get pain in my vaginal area. It's normal but if your really concerned call your dr.
    Anonymous

• That is the baby growing larger! The back pain is the weight of the baby pulling your back muscles and making your spine curve inward. Get on your hands and knees and do the cat exercise where you hunch your lower back high up, hold it, and then slowly release. Good posture will also help. Vaginal pain is the baby's weight. You will need to perform kegal exercises. Tighten your vaginal muscles, hold them, then release. You will need to perform these exercises several times daily.
    Headaches are normal. Take a Tylenol - it is safe. Drink plenty of water and juice and get plenty of rest. Try to take breaks from watching tv or reading books. Wear sunglasses out in the sun.
    A fever may indicate a cold coming on. The Tylenol, fluids, and rest should help.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:38 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• the vaginal pain is the swelling of the veins in that area..it happens closer to the end of pregnancy..nothing to really treat it. but try to get as much rest as possible and not over work your body
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2008