My man doesnt trust me and i am sooo loyal to him. help

brite_eyez

Asked by brite_eyez at 9:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• he's a man
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• He is a man. I don't know what to tell you. Mine has trust issues, but not b/c of me b/c of previous girlfriends that cheated on him. I would take it in stride, and find out what you can do to maybe help ease his mind. Good luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Im in the same position. Mine gets soooo mad and jealous whenever Im not with him. He thinks bc im home alone all the time that Im going to do something bad. I continuously remind him that I love him and that he is MY man. Occasionally I leave little notes in his car or send him a sweet text just so he knows that im thinking of him. Hopefully some time soon we can get it through there heads that we love them and only them. I hope things get better!
    kmstanfo

Answer by kmstanfo at 9:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• #1 BEING A MAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. My Man has always trusted me no questions asked and I trust him in the same way. Sorry had to put that in there. I think his issues probably stem from past relationships and past betrayals. I'm sure you have talked to him but if you haven't that's the best place to start. Maybe you should tell him that his inability to trust you is driving a wedge between you two and you want to help him understand that he can trust you . If your love for eachother is strong enough you guys will work it out. Good luck sweetie.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 9:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• a lot of times, a person has trust issues because they don't trust themselves..think about that.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Y9ou don't give anyone much to go on. Have you given him reason to distrust you? Ever? Is the playing field level? As in, if you're not allowed male friends then he's not allowed female friends? (Stupid rule but what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.)

If the treatment isn't equal, he doesn't deserve your loyalty. Go find someone better.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I agree with all the things everyone has said above. There has got to be a reason he doesnt trust you. Or, he is just freakin out because of past relationships. Talk to him about it. Try to get to a resolution. If that doesnt work then I dont know what will. Only time will tell. Goodluck!
    My1stBaby_08

Answer by My1stBaby_08 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2008