Love Dare...

Has anyone read this book or are you doing the Love Dare? My husband and I have a pretty strong relationship but I think we might try it. I was going through some of the book with him and some of it does not really fit us because we don't fight that much, what about you? Anyone else doing it?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 9:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I would like to try it. It sounds pretty interesting. I am in the same situation as you. Our relationship is pretty healthy. But I suppose there is always more that we can learn.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• oooh fill me in! what is this book about?
    Anonymous

• haha! i'd just started it xmas eve..and xmas day, was so mad at my hub for 'not having time to shop' for me for xmas, that i threw it in the trash! haha..how childish...so yeah, i failed miserably, the first 'dare'..i am considering re-buying the book...
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Im not I never heard of it if I knew what it was maybe I would try it out
    SexySeevers

Answer by SexySeevers at 2:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• The movie comes out on DVD jan 27th! It was a great movie and recommend it to anyone even if they are not religious!
    always_sabrina

Answer by always_sabrina at 11:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2009