Symptoms???

What were your earlist symptoms,what were they and how far along were you? When did you test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i missed my period w/ both babies ....thats how i knew ...i never got sick or anything i was real aggravated w/ my first like i was about to start and i cramped.... with the 2nd i had no idea i was pregnant.

Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• The only way I found out I was pregnant was by taking a test a couple days after my missed period. My symptoms showed up slowly I didn't get sick until 5-7 weeks along. I was tired RIGHT away, by the time the test said positive. And my boobs were a little tender but again not until 5 weeks. I confirmed with multiple tests that I was pregnant with all my kids at 2 weeks and had an ultra sound to confirm by 5 weeks. Hope that helped.
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 10:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My first symptom with both was missing a period, oddly enough a month before I got pregnant. Followed by a strange body reaction (1st was a chalazin on my eye that wouldn't go away, even when cut out. 2nd was all over body hives... both showed up about 2 weeks after I got pregnant. Hives lasted for a week, chalazin lasted until baby was 4 months old). With my first i didn't find out until I was 2 months, never had any other symptoms.
    With my second, I tested and got a positive when I was about 5 weeks. I finally believed my body when I got car sick and couldn't get over it... even after being out of the car for 2 hours.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Missed period , tender breasts, sometimes cramps in adominal area too
    SexySeevers

Answer by SexySeevers at 2:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Well I just foung out I was pregnant monday and going off my period I should be right around 7 almost 8 wks. Soo far no morning sickness but I have everything else under the sun. About 2 weeks ago i tested because i wasnt getting a period and my boobs hurt, i had ichy skin, and I was really bitchy. The test came back negative thoought nothing of it seeing how i have pcos and it normal for my period to be mia. But my boobs hurt soo bad my hubby couldnt even touch them without me freaking. Yeah I finally re-tested and long and behold I found the cause my my boob pain and missed period. I also am super tired, have heart-burn, dry skin, and nothing tastes good...
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 11:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2008