Is anyone else out there addicted to their kids Wii?

My Husband and I bought the kids a Wii for Christmas and we are having just as much fun with it as they are!!! I know we are not the only ones. It's so nice to feel like a kid again!!!

happyathomemum

Asked by happyathomemum at 10:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am loving it way more than I expected to. I figured I'd play it now and then when I was bored, and it would mostly be their game system. Totally wrong. I can't wait to send them to bed so I can play my games. Their fave right now is Mario Kart, mine is Rayman's Raving Rabbids #1. I bought it to try out and love it - cant' wait to get #2 and TV party.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i LOVE my Wii! weve had it for a year now & we got it before i had our DD. i got Wii Music for Christmas & its the coolest game! ive been playing it for 1-2 hours a day haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I loveeeeee the wii i bought the boys last year. Talk about breaking a sweat with some of the games. I got the wii fit for christmas this year from my mom. Awesome!!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 10:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I knew we weren't the only ones!!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 10:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• we just got outdoor adventure... my stomach hurt so bad from laughing! it was the only thing that made my 19yr old SS smile for xmas! that game is a much better workout that wii fit- well-
    i would be on it all the time if i had a choice. but the kids hog the tv! we should create a cafe mom wii club! you can play wii online together!
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 11:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• um...well, my husband wanted a wii and then i got into it, he bought me a wii fit for christmas...so, yeah, i guess i'm still a kid, lol..at 28! :)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I am my husband too its alot of fun I love playing the wii me and my 4 yr old play it all the time we have a blast with we spend alot of quality time together when we play teaches him patience for the moment
    SexySeevers

Answer by SexySeevers at 2:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I LOVE Rayman Raving Rabbids #1!!!! It is sooo hillarious!!! Can't wait to play #2!!! We should play online all together. My Husband and I have a playstation3 (for the blueray) in our room but I think I want the Wii in there, I don't think the kids would go for that one however!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 1:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• We are! :o) And planning on investing in the Fit next! :D We are playing it way more than our son is right now!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2009