would u be affended if your child's aunts got him a truck thats broken?

I wanted to know where they bought it so I can exchange it but I havent gotten a response.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Only if she knew it was broken and gave it anyways. I always try and give a gift receipt with my purchases just in case it needs to be returned.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• did she know it was broken when she bought it? if not, then why in the world would you be offended?
    Anonymous

• I would not be offended I am sure she did not know it was broken!
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 10:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• actually i had an aunt that used to box up old broken Mc Donalds toys for ds...I just cracked up, how could I not? lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Is she old? My kids' great-grandparents have given them really old toys that we'd never let them play with, but since they (the great-grandparents) are so old, we forgive them for the old toys. Old people get away with a lot.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2008