Which would you rather be?

Which would you rather be: smart, good looking or wealthy?

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Wealthy because money can buy fake beauty, and money can buy a tutor. :-)

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• wealthy-I could pay people to tell me I was smart and beautiful,lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• In an imaginary world ~ I'd choose wealth...because money can buy good looks and education. However in my real world...I'm settling for a passable education, semi sorta hotness and a little bit of money...LMAO!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Good looking..Marry a wealthy man..that would mean I was smart.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I think that I would rather be good looking.... have had money... it isnt all that its cracked up to be... I am semi smart... and ok with looks... but you know you always see someone who you think is prettier.
    photojournalist

Answer by photojournalist at 10:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I would rather be smart, because if I were smart, than I would be wealthy, and with wealth as long as I am decent looking and happy with myself that who care about good looks
    Anonymous

• Smart. because then I could earn the wealth to get plastic surgery and become good looking.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• smart...b/c i could get a good job that would make me wealthy. plus id be smart enough to know that beauty isnt all that important or have the $ to get surgery if i was REALLY ugly.

money cant make you smart...i can give you a peice of paper but i know a lot of college grads who are dumb as dirt haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:05 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Well I'm already nerdy smart, and a cutie-pie to boot. Since I already have 2 of the 3, I won't also push for wealthy.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:21 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Wealthy. Who needs to be smart if you've got all money in the world? And as long as I can buy cute clothes and rock the "I'm hot and know it look" then I don't need to be a drop dead beauty.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:27 AM on Dec. 31, 2008