People who have money?

People who have money have better things to do than post questions about "is this too expensive". If I want something, I will go buy it, regardless if anyone thinks it's too expensive or not. I don't care for others opinions. What is your take on people who post questions about money? I think they really don't have money, don't you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think it's for "show"...I really hate the ones that ask..How much money does your husband make, and how big is your house?..I usually answer them, because I have nothing to hide..But personally, I think that should be labeled..TMI..
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Honestly, I don't care.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I believe about 5% of what I read here. In fact, that goes for almost anything on the internet.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i feel like this is the same person who posted the original question about the crib. and keeps posting things about it. let it go. please.
    Anonymous

• I really don't care. Why does it matter why they post the question?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Anything u say can and will be held against you~ lol
    Anonymous

• I don't know if they do have 5K to blow on a crib or not but wouldn't it be nice to have extra money right now? I fspent $90.00 on athletic shoes for my sons today..both are currently wearing soccer cleets and wrestling shoes held together with duct tape..no joke!! I mean....what was I thinking spending extravagently like that......I've got a mortgage payment to worry about....LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I don't think What people do with their money is any of our business unless they ask us for our opinions. HOW they spend their money is their perogotive. But to judge them on what they choose to buy  and tear them down is not only mean spirited but pointless when there are clearly more things to gripe about,such as our declining economy, our family issues, our own lives to live than just beating a dead horse and bringing up a subject that was dropped hours and hours ago.

Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2008