Who was asking about the Cinderella Carriage Crib I found it cheaper

I don't know who asked because they was annon but I found a Cinderella Carriage crib a few hundred dollars cheaper. It is 3,849 with only a 99.00 surcharge. I also found a cinderella chandalier that has glass slippers on it and it was beautiful and a changing table. You can find these at ababy.com. Here are the prices of everything.
Cinderella Crib= $3,849 / 99.00 surcharge, chandalier= $879, changing table=$1119 This is not made by Posh tots but made by Corsican

I think it is absolutely beautiful wish I could have bought it with my little princess.

proudmom2x

Asked by proudmom2x at 11:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Shopping

• OMG...ENOUGH ABOUT THAT CRIB ALREADY!!! ...LOL
    Anonymous

• Just trying to save her a little money! I think it is beautiful wish I had the money to buy it but why not save some money if your gonna buy it anyways!
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 11:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I hope she gets the crib after all this drama! It is beautiful... if I could I would of!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Could you find a way to save me money for my sons college tuition while your at it....Please???
    Anonymous

• Its called a scolarship! Most people would know that!
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 11:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• It's nice of you to find it cheaper for her. It's still a lot of money though..IMO But she can spend it how she likes if she has it. But ya...no kidding pp...For many reasons I'm stressing about sending my oldest to college next Fall ~money being only one of the issues..the other is letting go : ( So, I'd like college tuition also...please and thank you....LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• We're in the applying phase of scholarships but they don't pay for everything...and the mother of a college bound child would know THAT!
    Anonymous

• O
    Anonymous

• i was wondering, not that i care how much $ people waste on a piece of furniture they'll only use a short time, but if they can afford such extravagance, why try to save a couple hundred $? i would think it wouldn't matter at that price. jmo
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:33 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I wonder how many ethiopians the price of that crib would feed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Dec. 31, 2008