Are there any other moms out there on paxil?

I am on paxil and I was wondering what other moms think about it. How do they feel, do they feel better and what about coming off of it eventually?

J4times05

Asked by J4times05 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Health

• I took it for a while after my son was born. It made me gain a good bit of weight, which didnt help with my anxiety, but it did help me it's hard to come off of though. I also took cymbalta and i was just tired all the time so i stopped taking it.
    Anonymous

• not to make it sound weird i have been on prozac, paxil, effexzor, they have to send me to a therapist....i did not see a difference in myself with paxil. there for a while i did but after a while it just stopped working.
    DakotasMomma06

Answer by DakotasMomma06 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I was offered Paxil about 3-4 years ago but I refused after doing research. I eventually went on Cymbalta for about a year and came off it on my own.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I was on Paxil when I was 15 (sadly that was 16 yrs ago). The only thing I can remember was getting so nauseous in school because lunch was so late in the day.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:47 AM on Dec. 31, 2008