Are you jealous of people who are well off? My cousins wife does nothing but shops & really hasn't done anything with her life & I'm always struggling to always do better it just urks me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think I am a little jealous because my hubby works his butt off and we don't have much to show for it. I would love for him to be able to have a day off work and us not have to worry. But I always say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and unhappy because if you take the money from the rich then they are very unhappy people to be around.
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 11:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• yes i am lol its just not right why couldnt we all be dealt de same cards as paris hilton ur cousins wife and every other spoiled rich brat out there hehe DATS LIFE THOUGH
    wowImaMom

Answer by wowImaMom at 11:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• There are people who are wealthy and live comfortably while also doing great good for others (charities and such). And then there are others who are wealthy and do only for themselves. Those are the ones that I have no tolorence for. In fact, I pitty them in a way. In todays world...if those woman who shop till they drop and are society driven...do you think that if their husbands lost their jobs tomorrow that they'd actually be able to maintain their lifestyle?
    Anonymous

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do they do it? We're smart with our money, spend wisely, thrift shop, etc.... we're smart intelligent people, and we make squat. What the heck is wrong with us?
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• anonymous is right dats y its awesome 2 grow up wit less u learn how 2 save more, care for others, AND BARGAIN SHOP lol
    wowImaMom

Answer by wowImaMom at 11:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• No, and yes. People that flaunt it bug me sometimes. But I really just look at what I have and remember that I am happy as hell. I want better for my family so I went back to school. I want better for my family, but I know that I am doing my best and I am hoping that my schooling will pay off in the long run. She may be able to shop and sit around all day, but she may be miserable. My mom was like that. She was always unhappy about something even though she could do what ever she wanted.
    Anonymous

• I know what you are going through. I did use to get PO'ed when I saw gals just shopping away without a care in the world. Even more so when they threw it in my face like I was less of a mom for not being able to afford the luxuries of wasting my days in the "mall". But, I have since gotten over it and become so THANKFUL that I just learned to let it run off my back. I have taught my kids the difference between "want and need". At 5 and 3, I can now take them into ANY store (including Toys R Us) without any problems. We can walk in, look around and walk out with NOTHING and not a scream out of either child. This has led to a series of wonderful comments on my parenting because they don't scream, whine, or fuss about toys or candy and such. So, being broke does have it's privileges!! Besides, I'm sure if you saw her "real credit card bills" there would be nothing to be truely jelous of!!!
    son_and_moon

Answer by son_and_moon at 11:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• No.....It's more satisfying to make your own success
    SanDiegoMaxMom

Answer by SanDiegoMaxMom at 11:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I'm never jealous of people with a lot of money.

They usually have the most spoiled, disrespectful, inconsiderate, shallow children ever. Money can't buy decent children.
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 11:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Hmm sometimes but not really I'm proud that I have made something of myself worked, went to school & can show my son you have to work for what you want & how his Grandma & Grandpa came here from Italy with nothing & owned their own home & buisness without anyones help!!
    Anonymous