tummy ache?

I don't know what is going on with me, perhaps its a weird flu. but last night and tonight I have this weird tummy ache. It almost feels like heartburn without the burn, more like an achy feeling. It feels like indegestion or the flu, but its seems to be only at night. It kind of feels like morning sickness, but I just had my period a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I also have a bad headache too and I'm really tired but I get really stir crazy. My shoulder was also really tense too. Anyways, could it be the flu? I took pepto for my stomach ache and it didn't help one bit. Any suggestion on what I can do or not do?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Health

• Drink lots of fluid and call your doctor in the morning. If it is the flu and you caught it early enough there is something they can give you to kick it before it gets full blown. Hope you feel better!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• We just got over a stomach virus and it made my stomach very uneasy with a severe headache. I took aleve for the headache and just tried to eat very lite. My kids had the vommiting with it and I had the diarhea. It lasted 4 days so hopefully it will get better.
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 11:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• You might could try Benadryl or Dramamine they are also anti-nausea meds.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I got some gingerale last night. This morning it has been a lot better. I also forgot to mention that I am breastfeeding so I there are some things I cannot take, I believe Dramamine is one of them.... but I have take it before and it made me so drowsy (even the nondowsy one) and I almost passed out one time from it.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2008