HOW MANY HAVE GOT GENDER ULTRASOUND PICS OF BABYS BACK SIDE?

AND IF SO...HAVE THE PREDICTIONS BEEN RIGHT? JUST A LIL INFO: I JUST HAD MINE AND THE TECH WASNT REALLY ABLE TO REALLY TELL THE GENDER OF THE BABY&SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULD GIVE TO THE PERSON TO READ IT AND THE DOCTOR WILL LET ME KNOW. BUT MY QUESTION IS-WILL IT BE ACTURATE? DONT THEY NEED TO SEE THE BABYS FRONT SIDE TO TELL THE GENDER? *JUST WOUNDERING?? THANKS FOR YOUR IMPUT LADIES ~KAY :)

KAYOCHOA

Asked by KAYOCHOA at 1:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• We got a picture of my daughters bottom side.
    And everytime they looked they said it was a girl.
    And trust me my husband made them look!
    But it is never 100%
    kookiekayla

Answer by kookiekayla at 3:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I assume that they have more than just the one image of the baby. During my ultrasound they took countless pics. Also, there are things on there that we may not be able to see that a doc can. Mine was correct both times.
    mybabygirlz

Answer by mybabygirlz at 1:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• It depends on how far along you are really. If it's early, sometimes it's not 100%. If you are like 18 weeks, that's a different story. They should be able to see pretty clearly by then.
    Tammycakes

Answer by Tammycakes at 1:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2008