what are your opions

on abortion. I see mothers going both ways on this. I have had one as well but I am wondering what most people really think about it.
Has anyone aborted their second?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in General Parenting

• It a child not a choice. I believe that God has special plans for every child and to me it is WRONG!
    Anonymous

• to each their own. It's the woman's choice.
    I am accountable for my own sins, not those of others so it does not affect me if someone chooses to have an abortion.
    Anonymous

• I've heard the more abortions you get the less likely it is that you will continue to be able to have children...not to mention that I think it is horrible and just sad...If you don't want a baby don't have sex.
    Anonymous

• I can honestly say that I do believe it is wrong, but it is a woman's choice. I did have one many years ago, but I was raped and I did what I thought I had to do. Crap happens even when we don't want it to.
    I can say though that while I was waiting in the clinic, I did see a gal in there for her 4th abortion,. She had been using it as a form of birth control and I do believe that is VERY wrong. Personally, it is NO ONE ELSE'S business what YOU do with YOUR body. We are only accountable for ourselves.
    Anonymous

• I think it's a woman's choice but I don't believe in using abortion as a form of birth control.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i think abortion is murder, and i couldn't do it myself. i believe there are lots of options other than abortion. but i also don't want the govt to tell me what i can and can't do with my body..
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i def think that its a womans choice. i actually had one after my first was born. my son was only 10 months old and i knew for a fact that the guy wasn't going to stick around. after all he had a son that was 11 mons old already and he didn't stick around for him. He was a very careless guy (i guess you could say i was too at the time) I had already been down that road once and i was trying to finish college and raise my son on my own. i did what i thought was best but not a day goes by when i dont think about it. it has been four and a half years and now i have a beautiful daughter that i love dearly. its a hard decision but people make it for many reasons. I don't think it should be a form of birth control though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• A woman should have a right to make choices about her own body.

You know I don't think it would be an issue if it were the guys in our shoes. An Example: If the government stepped up and told men if you get a divorce and have to pay child support you have to get a vasectomy so you will not have to worry about supporting two families, they would NEVER go for that. Can you imagine the government trying to tell a man what to do with his body?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i personally would never have an abortion. but don't care if anyone else wants to do. i tend to think that those who do are low class or trashy. as if they couldn't afford condoms or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• in any case its not ok. with me i was blessed to have a child and thats what a child is a blessing not a burden to be gotten rid of like yesterdays trash..if you dont want the child give it up to someone who does and you'll never have to see it again...even if your raped its not the childs fault that it was concived in that manner just because you cant get over the rape doesnt mean you have the right to commit murder..two wrongs dont make it right...a person can go 9months without caring about the baby inside adn then give it up to people who cant have kids..is simple logic...i think people who have abortions are ill educated on the options..i for one think it should be considered murder or homicid...GOD have mercy on those souls who choose abortion
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2008