I planned left overs for tonight an my husband brought home chinese, rediculous but i am happy and irked at the same time?

Could I be preganant? OK sorry I couldn't resist that boat left ages ago. but I can't quite figure out why I am sitting here thinking how sweet, and yet still be thinking, crap I have to now put the leftovers back in the fridge and clean the pot.

I will say he didn't want me to have to cook tonight.

Do you ever feel this way?

Way past all female stuff BTW.

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 10:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah, been there. I think it is that he did a favor, but you still have to do all the work. What type of favor is that?
    Wethereyet

Answer by Wethereyet at 10:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2011

• Well, it was sweet, but I would have been happier if he had let me know a head of time. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2011

• in response to Wethereyet,
    Because men rarely think that far ahead.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 10:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2011

• maybe he REALLLLY didn't want those leftovers lol. My husband loathes most leftovers, I've adjusted my cooking so we rarely have much, that way I can just eat it for lunch the next day and we can have different things for dinner most nights. I don't cook every night, he helps too but sometimes I get irritated that he can be picky on what he wants to eat
    VonaMom

Answer by VonaMom at 12:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2011