Is it normal to get bad pains in your lower stomach in early pregnancy while having sex?

Also what about bad cramping after word. is it normal or does it mean something is wrong???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yea that happened to me all the time....I would almost not want an orgasm because I knew that would happen afterward...and not to mention the baby would start moving like crazy and that just freaked me out. I asked my doctor and she said it was normal for that to happen.
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 11:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Orgasms cause your uterus to contract, if its tender from pregnancy it may hurt! I had them all the time. Just watch for bright red blood, if there is more than a tablespoon of it call your doctor or head straight to the er! But yah pregnancy sure can suck all the fun outta sex lol!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2008