handjob handjob handjob....

I feel like that is all my hubby wants..ugh what about you.....oh and I don't get any returned favors

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Go to your local pharmacy and get some cheap wrist braces and tell him you have carpal tunnel and the doctor told you to not use your hands for a few weeks!!! That ought to set him straight!
    Anonymous

• lol I acctually have carpal tunnel (i'm a cosmetologist) and no it doesn't work lol.....
    Anonymous

• Hahah I was just going to say its better than giving a blow job:)
    Anonymous

• lol you don't have it as easy, But that doesn't usually last as long lol
    Anonymous

• girl there is something wrong there my mother in law had this boyfriend that wouldnt do nothing with her after a month except watch porn and handjob his self.. you need to ask him what is up with that!!! Hope my advise helps you
    VannasMom07

Answer by VannasMom07 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I don't think that I have ever given my DH a handjob in the 10 years we've been together.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 12:40 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• haha! i'm a cosmet. and i've used it/CTS as an excuse...''i have to save them(hands) for work,dear."
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My advice: Bring him to the brink of pleasure and then stop. Just stop. Let him suffer. Then smile at him and tell him you'll finish with him when he pleasures you first. If he doesn't then he loses and you get to keep clean hands....hehehe.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:21 AM on Dec. 31, 2008