• In the Spotlight:

Are you more likely to get pregnant right before your period? I had unprotected sex and the next day I started my period.

kacy23

Asked by kacy23 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well, i'm sure you know that its different for everyone,) but generally, its about 10 days before your period i believe.
    Anonymous

• No. If you started your period the next day, then you will not get pregnant. You would have had to have sex around the time you ovulated, which is generally 2 weeks before your period starts.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 1:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• not always... my friend concieved during her period all three times.... they tried and tried but then their dr actually reccommended during her menstral cycle... and it worked... so everyone is different...
    angeldud

Answer by angeldud at 1:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I can say that I got pregnant right the week after period personally.I don't know if this is common or unusual though
    Caitlynsmommy07

Answer by Caitlynsmommy07 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2008