help me plan out a 2week long menu for dinner including left overs.....

ok, i have a freezer that has a little room, so i want to start planning out my meals leftovers for hubby and my lunchs...........
heres what i have so far......the - part is what i plan to do with the leftovers
potato soup
pork chops/fried taters/veggie-burritos
ham/baked tater-ham sandwichs
pot roast/veggie-burrittos and sandwichs
pot of beans(hubbys favorite)
So ladies help me out here

franklynnsmom

Asked by franklynnsmom at 12:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Food & Drink

• How about a big pot of chili? That is good for a couple meals. You can make up a bunch of chicken breasts with veggies and then use the left over chicken to make quesadillas.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 5:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• With leftover pot roast I like to make BBQ beef sandwiches or beef and noodles. You could cut up leftover ham and put it into a quiche or on top of a salad. Any leftover veggies could go into a veggie soup.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• If you use black beans for your "pot of beans" then you could make black bean soup with the leftovers. Meatloaf, chicken parmesan and spaghetti.
    femomof3

Answer by femomof3 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2008