I need help with something?

I have a sixteen month old daughter and after i had her i started getting this white stuff around my vigina an it like is there everytime my hubby looks down there i know i have had a yeast infection but i have used some stuff from my doctor to get rid of it and the white is still there can yall tell me what it is
Thanks

VannasMom07

Asked by VannasMom07 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Health

• it might be some sort of infection...alot of crazy stuff happens after you have a baby...I feel like ever since I had my son (6 months ago) that ive had a yeast infection...I would go to the doctor and just get it checked out again (as much as that sucks) oh you can also get the test strips at walmart to just see if it is an infection. My doctor gave me an antiobiotic that didn't work and I had to get something else
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 12:16 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Call the Dr. get retested and bring your Hubby along so the Dr. can treat him as well or between the 2 of you it will never go away....LOL
    Diamant

Answer by Diamant at 11:45 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• It's most likely yeast. After you get it under control, start eating yogurt or take acidopholis tablets. Once you've had yeast, you're more libal to get it again.
    Also try Monistat 7 day cream and Azo yeast tablets.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Jan. 4, 2009