are you prejudiced against mexicans? Honestly?

Just curious what people can say when they have the opportunity to say it anonymously

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Not all mexicans, but when I see a van load and they are yellng things at me while I'm walking with my 3 kids...yeah I am. But no I dont stereo type anyone. It just sucks that there are so many Mexicans who make a bad name for that race.
    Anonymous

• heck yeah
    Anonymous

• No, I'm not prejudiced against any race. I don't stereotype either.
    Anonymous

• ill be honest!!! im angry with illegals! Not mexicans illegals. Im surrounded by them!!! I HATE THAT THEY CANT SPEAK ENGLISH and they EXPECT me to know spanish! I hate that i was watching most wanted last night and there was 6 men on the most wanted list and 4 of them were ILLEGALS! so we catch them send them back and they find away to come back! Im totally for people coming over to America to better there lives, families, and such. But do it the legal way! pay taxes like the rest of us! It also upsets me that the government pays for their delivery, I had to pay for mine. They should have to theirs! The males.... they are very disrepectful, it sucks i refuse to walk down the streets here without my husband!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I work with a lot of mexicans. About 80% of our employees are mexican/latino. I'm not prejudice, but I honestly don't like the fact that the run from the government...why not just get yourself legal???? And the men here are so disrespectful and perverted, that it makes me uncomfortable to walk to their area of the building. I have two friends who are from Mexico that I've known for years, and I adore them...but the ones that I work with give that race a horrible name!
    Anonymous

• there is good and bad in all races.
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 2:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• what does illegal have to do with it? she said mexican..not alien.
    Anonymous

• "god" says to love all people. so we should. but most people have a hard time. what have they done so bad just wanting a better life (alien) omg!!!
    i just think they should all do it legal and live and be treated as all of us. so no im not. my sister in laws pastor is mexican and hes awasom!!!
    Anonymous

• No I am not. I have friends of many cutural groups. I've got good examples and bad from all, including the box I check off. I pick friend based on actions, not stereotypes.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• If they are here legally, no. If they came here illegally and are feeding off the government when there are millions of citizens who need the help they are leeching, yes.
    LMGarrett

Answer by LMGarrett at 7:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2008