• In the Spotlight:

Do you sleep with any weapons??

I have a frying pan under my bed-just in case:) I also have this old school sword that I found in my grandpa's attic. I keep it inbetween my mattress and box spring. I live in a low-crime area but it makes me feel safe when my husband is gone! What do you sleep with or am I nuts!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, the two 44 DDD's.... lol
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 12:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My husbands collection of swords and daggers are under our bed, lol =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i really dont sleep with it but right in the corner next to my bed i have one of my dad billy clubs. hes a cop so he was able to spare one. lol
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 12:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I used to sleep with a gun in my night stand but now I have kids and that it's very safe. But I do have a gun in my closet and a shotgun too!!
    I have blanks in my shotgun. If a crook comes into the house, all you have to do it rack that sucker in front of them and watch them soil themselves. I figure the shadow of the barrel coming around the corner should scare them enough anyway/
    son_and_moon

Answer by son_and_moon at 12:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• we have a baseball bat near the bed. my DH got a hand gun from his dad for Christmas & im just not sure i like the idea of having it loaded & unlocked in our nightstand. i told my DH thats just a recipe for trouble. but he doesnt see the point of having an unloaded or locked gun for protection. we will see how this goes...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• does my cat of nine tails counts... ? LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I don't sleep with any weapons but I do have a big dog who would tear up anyone that came in the house uninvited.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• LOL go to your local sex toy shop ;o) I got mine at a renaissance fair though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I use to live in a bad area and kept a .38 special on my night stand. Women who lived alone in my town were being stalked by a rapist and I needed protection. Now that I have I no longer live in this town, am married, and have a child, I do not do this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• We have a golf club close at hand. I suppose if you whack someone hard enough with it, it could be used as a weapon. I think maybe hubby just forgot to put it with the others in the bag.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:46 AM on Dec. 31, 2008