laryngitis?

I think my five year old my have laryngitis? He has been sneezing, coughing, his nose has been running and just recently gotten over a virus . To night he had a low grade fever and could barly talk. So if I did go ahead and take him to the doctor is their anything they can give him for this? Or does it just have to run it'scourse?Any advice moms? Thanks

Mybabies1N5

Asked by Mybabies1N5 at 12:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• doesn't sound like laryngitis... that's just your voice goes bye bye for a week or two. I had no symptoms other than no voice with it.

sounds like some other virus or infection. I'd get him check out just in case it's an infection so they can give him antibiotics for it. if they tell you it's a virus, just treat the symptoms
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• my daughter has had a cough and a fever for 3 days now we went to the doctors today and it turns out she has bronchitis so i say go get him checked out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Maw Maw is sick, so I bet he caught what she has!! It's probably bronchitis. Poor thing, I hope is gets better soon!!
    KoKoStar82

Answer by KoKoStar82 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 31, 2008