Ever throw out money by accident well me being a ditz lol I threw out a Gift certificate from Sephora it comes in a mirror well I had 4 of those mirrors & said I don't need all these little mirrors , well I threw the one with the G.C. in it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• dang
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:49 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I've done that. I had a g.c. for Best Buy and I was getting rid of all of the reward cards for the places that I no longer frequent and the card looked just like one of those and I didn't realize it until the trash was already gone.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:02 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Threw out an envelope with my SO's paycheck in it. Needless to say it was dig thru the trash day.lol
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 4:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I put a paycheck in my back pocket once and then washed the jeans and totally forgot the check was in them. It took 2 weeks to get a new check!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:28 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I had gotten a brand new little change purse and it had my money and id cards and i went to wendys and put the purse in the bag 4 sum odd reason and threw the bag away. I didnt realize where i threw it away until it was 2 late
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 10:15 AM on Dec. 31, 2008