I am forteen years his senior! I have been told many times and ways that it did not appear that many years apart. How do you feel of the years in dfiference? It rejueinates me!

momdukes59

Asked by momdukes59 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• the father of my baby is 5 years younger then me and my last boyfriend was 9 years older i personally think it depends on the people
    tasha080808

Answer by tasha080808 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• oh well. who cares if your happy be happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I really think it just depends on the relationship. As long as he is not underage ;)
    sixlilmonsters

Answer by sixlilmonsters at 1:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My hubby is 14 years older then me as well. I don't ever think of his age really. He is my husband, father to my kids, etc... I do not see his age at all. I belive if you are happy go for it. Don't let the age difference stop you.
    momfourboys

Answer by momfourboys at 1:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• if you're both happy in love, then, it doesn't matter what we think, right? but then again, you're asking our opinions...and personally, i'd say find someone your own age, lol... but...at least you found someone so that's all that matters. i have many single friends and i feel very fortunate and so should you!! congrats on your happiness...and happy new year!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2008