brown stringy discharge?

I just noticed this, I had my son a month ago, and had stopped bleeding about a week ago. is this normal?

[[its only anon cause its embarassing >.<]]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Health

• i had something like that for at least 4 months .. off and on. they said it could be because i had a c section. and my uterus couldn't retract as it was supposed to . :)
    revigue

Answer by revigue at 1:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• my uterus should be able to retract normal though, I had a vaginal birth.

also I just noticed this today, but yesterday I had a clear discharge that was kinda booger-consistency, kinda like my pregnancy discharge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i really think its normal. i had my son a year ago.. so i don't really remember that clearly. i wouldn't be worried if i were you.
    revigue

Answer by revigue at 1:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• the discharge you had during pregnancy is just the same discharge women get throughout their lives its called Leaukkoria but i think i spelled it wrong.

anyway, it is the same thing you get even if you are not pregnant, it is just when you are pregnant, you produce MORE of it and notice more...you probably still have a lot of hormones in your body.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• yes it is normal ...call your dr. if your worried
    Diamant

Answer by Diamant at 11:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2008