Is it lame?

Dh just deployed, and with it being the winter months, and i have 2 young kids, i prefer to stay inside. yes, the kids keep me on my toes throughout the day, but like during nap time, or after they've gone to bed, i find it soothing just to write him a letter, telling him how the day was, kind of like when he gets off work. I don't sit around the phone all day, or sit on the computer all day, awaiting his call or email, i don't like getting my hopes up just to be dissapointed. i know that he can't call me every day. I was just wondering if it was lame to write him and send him the letter every day. Sometimes i also include a coloring page my ds has colored. any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• Great idea. They need all the support and reminders from home as much as possible.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:25 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Not at all lame. They need to know that people at home are thinking of them.
    KortniLeeana

Answer by KortniLeeana at 1:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Lame? Of course not! This is exactly what he needs, and what you need as well.

Expressing love is NEVER lame. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I think it will comfort him getting your letters.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• It's not lame at all, sometimes getting that hard phsycial piece of mail is the best thing during the day. I was deployed for just over a year and I loved getting letters and care packages it meant that my loved ones wanted to take time out of their days just for me.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:39 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• thank you ladies for the reassurance!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I think it's very sweet!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Not lame ATALL! I think he will LOVE it. Make him feel kind of at home I guess? But he will love that he gets to hear from you EVERYDAY :)

..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´ My Job Is Always -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.•´* A Party....

Sara Solvie
    Trusted Advisor:
    Romance, Relationships & Sensuality
    Team Manager, Passion Parties Inc
    Consultants wanted Nationwide
    Order Online: www.seattlepassiondiva.com
    E-mail: seattlepassiondiva@gmail.com
    PassionMamaDK

Answer by PassionMamaDK at 5:50 AM on Dec. 31, 2008