husband wants more kids...

i am adding more information. i am 24 and married to the love of my life, neil. we have 7 children, a 10 year old, 5 year old, 3 year old, 2 year old, and triplet 2 month olds. all of them are ours and i delivered everyone of them (some were asking) and neil would like more. i am not yet sure if i would like that. i have told him how i feel and he takes it as a joke and wants more as soon as possible. what should i do? i would be grateful to anyone who can help.

ALoving4Life

Asked by ALoving4Life at 3:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• after having 7 children born from your body, I'm just curious, why do you feel maybe you should have more? to keep him, are you afraid he'll leave you if you don't have more kids? surely you must see and feel how hard it is to raise children no matter if you yourself work outside your home or not even if he helps you a lot or not. one child is a tremendous amount of responsibility. something's not write if you can't decide after birthing seven kids inclluding triplets whether or not to have more. Personal counselling for yourself might help you. Don't make yourself sick. The kids you have now need mommy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I would say don't have any more untill u are sure your ready for more. Don't let him talk you into havin more unless you are 100% sure you want that. Tell him exactly why you don't want that and make sure he understands you reasons.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:02 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I think I would tell him just to wait til those triplets are at a certain age and then you 2 talk again. Thats got to be a tremendous strain on you and the hard part isn't even here yet. Set a timeline and see how that goes.If he is helping with the 3, good, if not he should.Tell him to wait for a while. it might change.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:03 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Well I have three boys and my husband is begging for another baby. But you have seven and nothing wrong with it. But he seems to have a fixation on babies. I know a few men like that. If your done your done. And he's going to have to accept it. Just talk to him tell him how you feel . He's going to have to accept it. Good luck
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 6:57 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Can you afford more children? You guys are really young. I would say wait til the triplets are older.
    Anonymous