Do you have an abnormal obsession with your clothes, and what type of obsession is it?

okay I saw this post about socks, lol. It got me thinking about how I love new socks! I love putting a pair of brand new, crisp clean socks on my feet. They wont feel right if they are slightly too big. They have to be just right. If I have a couple extra bucks, I go out and buy myself a new pair. Once there is a little wear n tear, they are used as a last resort and put in the back of my drawer. They mostly have to be white ankle socks. Anybody else have a crazy obsession with clothes? And in what way? oooo! and I love brand new panties, fresh outa the package...... lol

PhlyLuvzOwain

Asked by PhlyLuvzOwain at 3:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh I LOVE having new socks. If I could justify and afford a new pair every single day of the year I would have them lol. My thing is that when all my tops are hangning they must face towards the left and be on the right side of the closet. I actually made my husband switched sides of the closet with me when we first got married and moved into our place...and in turn that made me want to hang all his shirts facing to the right. Other than that I couldnt care less about the rest of my clothes and where or how they are put away
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 3:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• ***As I stare down at the hole on the heel of my sock*** ................Yes, I love me PJs! Sometimes, I spend ALL DAY in them!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:04 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i only like wearing new socks with new shoes, and i only wear my new panties when im goin some place special or that i know its no where near time for my period hahahahahaha
    LuciensMom

Answer by LuciensMom at 4:08 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I love having new clothes all together, especially designer, they make you feel extra special and the material on it all feels s good.

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 8:51 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I don't really, but my husband does. He can spot the smallest stain from across the room. Which, to be honest, with 3 preschoolers... I don't own a lot of unstained clothes anymore, so he drives me nuts with that. He also hates to wear sneakers and he hates to go out of the house with his shirt untucked, even if it's just a tshirt.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My bras and panties have to match.
    My oldest brother spaces all of his clothes a finger apart exactly.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:04 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i have a huge selection of heels and only a handful of flats (i got those cause im prenant lol) when i wear heels i feel like a different woman. i know it sounds weird cause i dont act any different but the foot positioned in the 4 inch heel and especially in the summer time with my toes looking extra cute.. i just recently found out that i feel this way since i wear flats =)
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 10:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I love, love, love new socks! I have a whole drawer just for socks. Same goes for underpants. It doesn't matter what else I'm wearing, I feel good in my new sock and undies.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• If I've got on a hot, matching set of underwear, I walk out my front door feeling like I could conquer the world!

I get the socks thing. I love buying everyone in the house a new package of socks, and putting the rest in a walmart bag. (Hey, they make good dusters!)
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• shoes...all kinds of shoes....I own hundreds and they make me feel grand....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2008