CRY CRY CRY

MY SON IS ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND IM NOT TO SURE WHY BUT HE CAN CRY!!! I MEAN ALL DAY LONG!!!! I FIND MY SELF GETTING MAD AND LEAVING HIM IN THE CRIB TO CRY IT OUT!!! BUT AFTER 15 MINS. I FEEL LIKE A BAD MOM!!! I KNOW IM NOT BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! I WILL PUT ORAJEL ON HIS TEETH, GIVE HIM A BOTTLE AND WHEN IT DONE HE'LL CRY AGAIN!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT IT CAN BE EVEN MY FRIENDS FREAK OUT ON HOW HE CRIES!!! SO IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING THEY CAN THINK OF IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

jenna0708

Asked by jenna0708 at 3:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• gas probably when u hold him hi stop crying or what
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• YA HE WILL LOOK AT ME WITH A SMILE AND HE'LL BE FINE
    jenna0708

Answer by jenna0708 at 3:26 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• IDK ITS LIKE I HAVE TOI HOLD HIM ALL DAY LONG!!!
    jenna0708

• well my daughter is also 6 months and she use to go through the same thing and what i did was found something that would hold her attention and i would step away and watch ..after doing that for a couple of weeks she didn't even cry when i put her down.btw i had to put single ladies on by beyonce and she will just stare at the video until it goes off
    amiyamom

Answer by amiyamom at 4:22 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• If spongebob don't work, try laying her on your knees on her back and rub her tummy gently until she falls asleep and give milicon drops. Sounds like a tummy cramp!
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 9:38 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• What do you feed him. He looks like a big baby. It could be that he's not getting full. plain milk won't do. Try putting baby cereal in his milk and it will stick. But letting him cry isn't bad the doctor says it only helps their lungs get stronger.
    quet

Answer by quet at 9:45 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• It might be colic. My Son cried for 18 hours a day for the first three months of his life. I was breastfeeding him and I loved dairy products and come to find out...he was lactose intollersnt. I stopped eating dairy and he stopped crying about 2 days later. If you are formula feeding try another brand that more easily digests. Also if you carry him lying on his belly on one of your arms, his head in the crook of your arm so he can look around and his legs straddling your forearm while gently patting his back that might do the trick, it worked for me and one of my friends I told itt o.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 9:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2009