why do women have meaning deliver not adopt more than four children?

PLEASE THIS IS NOT A PUT DOWN ON ANY MOM WITH A LARGE FAMILY. IT"S A QUESTION OF WHY IF IT"S WITH MORE THAN ONE MAN. I think four children is an average size family in the U.S. Women who have a second or third relationship with another man and have a baby with that man even though they have several children already puzzle me. I understand it's to give the new man a baby with the new wife. But why don't wives as such think it's more important to work on being a stronger, better family with how ever many multiple children are already in the family from previous relationships? I have three kids and I'd just love more babies but three financially takes a lot of work. I don't understand why some women believe that have to keep a new man by giving him a baby when children of hers and/or his are already between them taking time and finances.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• maybe some dont think that way. maybe they just LOVE having kids and hey if they can handle a lot of children financially emotionally etc let them be.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:33 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• the average amount of kids in a family that I have always seen is 2. seems like people think 4 is a big family these days.
    I agree with PP that maybe some women arent seeking to "keep" a new man by popping out another kid and they may be having another child because they Want to. But if the woman is purposfully having children with each new man to try to keep him she has some issues to deal with herself and shouldnt be bringing in new life to try to get what shes afraid to loose..cause face it a child will not keep a relationship healthy if it already is going down the drain
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I agree with the post. As adults we have to be responsible for who we already put on this Earth. It happens more than enough that parents of a newer relation take more peference of the newer children than from children from a previous marriage. I see this too often. Very sad.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 3:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• you know, i never thought of that. some people just love animals and have multilple animals. others love their jobs and just work work alot because they enjoy it so much in different types of jobs. we're alright financially but would love to be better off, who wouldn't want to be? so after all, why not have a lot of what one loves, whether it's hours at work or pets or children. never thought of it like that before. thanks, i was just curious. you have a good point.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I feel so rigged
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 3:54 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• why do you feel rigged?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:55 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• sorry new here, what's meant by rigged?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Maybe it's not to try and keep that man and maybe they arn't having a hard time financially. Just because it wouldn't be for you dosn't mean it's not for them you really don't know all their stories.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:05 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Well for me i have a daughter from my marrige and going on 3 kids with my now SO and while it is alot of work financialy..... emotionaly..... physicly and all, I did always want a bigger family cause my family was very very small!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:25 AM on Dec. 31, 2008