am i a bitch for this?

I have been married for almost two years. My husband used to beat me and has gotten help and hasn't hit me for over year but I just don't feel the same way about him that I used to. I have tried to leave him but he won't ever leave and ruins any relationship I try to be in when we are separated. I am however madly in love with another guy who has been my best friend since we were kids and he feels the same way. I have been having an affair with him for the past couple months. I want to be with this man for the rest of my life but can't get my husband to leave. My husband has told me the only way he would leave me is if I got pregnant by another man but that he would disappear forever and not even talk to our four kids. I don't wanna punish our kids just because I don't love their father anymore! What to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• leave him and go from there. if he keeps bothering you get a restraining order do as much as you can and DO IT to get rid of his ass. i wouldnt want to be with a guy like that. and yeah he hasnt done anything in a long time to YOU, but what about your kids how do you know for sure he hasnt doesnt or wont do anything to them??

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Why are you waiting fo your husband to leave. If you are cheating on him then why should he leave. It's not like he is a stand up guy anyways..Im glad he doesnt hit you anymore but he seems selfish for saying he wouldnt ever see his own children again, but then again maybe it would be a blessing in disguise. I dont think this man sounds like a good person to be around for you or your chilren. I also think that it is not a good idea to go straight from a relationship like that into a new relationship. You need to work on making things good for you and your children not just jump striaght into another mans arms so that he "saves" you. You need to save yourself (that doesnt mean you have to do it alone of course, take help, seek help). Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• He won't let me leave. I would have to get pregnant by another man before he would just walk away. When I have left him in the past he has made my life hell. My concern is for my kids. My youngest girl is daddy's girl and it would really mess with her if she never saw him again. That's where I am torn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yea I would not wait for him to leave. Go file for a divorce. And boot his ass out . And I wouldn't start a new relationship till this one ended. I would tell the other man to wait. But that's just me.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 6:52 AM on Dec. 31, 2008