WHY DOES IT DO THIS?!!

im so annoyed with my hair.
it seems like my hair always "splits" in the back.
like half of my hair goes to one side and the other half the other side. then when i put it all together i have a big SPLIT spot on the top back part of my head.

no matter WHAT i do. ill dry my hair straight, ill straighten it.. a few hours later. its like that and it looks like a bald spot because it is split so much and the hair is flat back there.:(

any ideas of how to help this? its really irritating and gross looking lol

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:51 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• try washing it at night, then pulling it into a loose ponytail on top of your head. sleep with it that way, in the morning it will all fluff out pretty evenly. I do this w/ my hair occasionally but my hair is should lenghth and naturally wavy, but it does like to split in the back while I'm sleeping.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• OMG!! i thought i was the only one with this problem lol i have a question, do you wear your hair up in a pony tail all the time? if you do, that is why it does that, i know cause i am going thru the same thing, i even stopped wearing my hair up, but its still doing what it wants, HELP!!lol
    kittykatt6708

Answer by kittykatt6708 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Do you have a cowlick back there? I have one right at the top of my head, and it causes my hair to split into really weird shapes sometimes O.O

You might be able to train it to go the way you want it to. Maybe try talking to your hair stylist, they can probably give you some tips for fixing it :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2008