heartburn relief

i keep getting heartburn and its driving me in sane! i cant take tums bc they no longer help. any suggestions? and every time i go for my appts i dont have it and forget to ask about it. i am 38 weeks.

mrsjcf

Asked by mrsjcf at 4:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I take Zantac. Its ok to take but no more than 1 in 24 hours.
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 4:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yes! :)
    i promise this works it sounds icky but it works almost instantly.

my bfs dad is a dr and he told me to try this and i did and ill always do it now for heartburn :)

Take a shot glass size cup and put some vinegar in it and throw it back and drink it ... it will go away soooo fast.

it may be gross but it works promise :)D

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:04 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• ewwwwwwwwwww vinegar?!!! ha ha ha you would think it wouldnt help...but that much? that seems like...alot! well i knew it was supposed to be good for you in many ways but...gah! ok ill try it. thank you!
    mrsjcf

Answer by mrsjcf at 4:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• lol well try a little bit less and see if it works, thats just how much ive always done? i like it though lol try like half ? it will probably work the same.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• The only thing that cured mine was delivery.....
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 5:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• nothing worked for mine either sorry! But my boys were born with TONS of hair
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Take a spoonful of baking soda and mix it with a small amount of water. Toss it back and wait for a big burp. I did that and haven't had heartburn in 14 weeks.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2008