After having my baby last year,my hair is VERY VERY OILY!Help?

Can anyone make any suggestions on how to take away the oil from my hair? I used to be able to wash my hair every 2 days without it getting oily, but since having my baby,My hair is VERY OILY, the same day i take a shower. I feel so grundgy and nasty. Plus I haven't dyed my hair, so my virgin hair is all grown out.Can anyone suggest on how to fix this or tell me why this happened? Horomones?Virgin hair?Anything?thanks ladies!

Adja70

Asked by Adja70 at 5:50 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• no help?:(
    Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• that happened to my sister.. if you go to a hair dresser and ask them they can probably tell you what shampoo would help it
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 9:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Use shampoo for DRY hair! Honestly, if you use shampoo and conditioner for oily hair, it dries it out and your body makes MORE oil! So, if you use a shampoo for dry hair, it will moistirize it and your body will produce LESS oil. Plus, try not using conditioner.
    4theLoveofLovey

Answer by 4theLoveofLovey at 3:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• what color is your hair? If its a lighter color you can try rubbing baby powder on your scalp, I do that sometimes.. hope that helps
    IlovemyNicholas

Answer by IlovemyNicholas at 9:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• my hair is dark dark brown... I used to dye my haor alot until I Had my daughter (didn't have alot of time on my hands) I dyed it 3 or 4 times then I let the natural color grow out (job) and just 2 days ago, I bleached my bangs and the roots to my hair twice ( I know I shouldn't have but did) and dye my bangs onecolor and the rest blueblack. Since them the oiliness isn't as bad but still present. I heard of a powder you can put on your hair so it won't be so oily but no sure what it's called.

Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 5:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I use dove for reg. hair and it didn't change, I used to use hrebal essence but it made my hair worse..
    Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 5:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• the oily hair to TOOOOOOO OILY! Imean the worse it has EVER been!the shampoo didn't work and I don't know how to solve it!
    Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 5:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2009